NE Harrier League Cross Country
The North East Harrier League (NEHL) takes place between late September and April incorporating six League meetings, The Sherman Cup; also the Northern and National Cross Country Championships.
Cross Country is a great way to get involved with the club and meet new members.
Club Captains for this season:
- Men’s Club Captain: Simon Wells
- Women’s Club Captain: Kate Black
Start Fitness North East Harrier League Cross Country Fixtures 2018-2019
Important dates for your diary!
- Sat 29th Sept 2018 - Wrekenton
- Sun 7th Oct 2018 - Druridge Bay
- Sat 27th Oct 2017 - Sherman Cup/Davidson Shield, Temple Park
- Sat 17th Nov 2018 - Aykley Heads
- Sat 5th Jan 2019 - tbc
- Sat 9th Feb 2019 - Thornley Hall Farm, Peterlee
- Sat 2nd Mar 2019 - Alnwick Castle
To run in the Start Fitness NE Harrier League you need to be affiliated with or registered to a North East Running/Athletics Club.
Further details can be found at Start Fitness Harrier League
In addition the following Regional and National XC events are scheduled as follows:
- Sat 8th Dec - North Eastern (Wrekenton)
- Sat 26th January 2019 - Northerns
- Sat 23rd February - Nationals (Harewood House, Leeds)
We are the Champions
The Senior Women’s XC Team won their division in the League 2016/17.